Search hulkinfo

Tuesday 8 November 2016

MEET THE "Going Higher" CROONER ; PAULTWIN

MEET THE "Going Higher" CROONER ; PAULTWIN

     Meet the owner of the popular track "Going Higher" making wave in the state at the moment,Paultwin. we will be aking him some questions regarding the controversial song and his contact informatiom, and the controversy about his social media accounts will also be cleared in this interview.
    Hulk Admin : Paultwin,what can you tell us about yourself?
    Paultwin : Uhm , Well , (laughs) I don't know where to start, My stage name Is Paultwin which you already  know, and I love music , Music is my huby, I've been in the music industry since 2009 and I have released alot of songs since then.
    Hulk Admin : which other tracks have you done?
    Paultwin : alot , uhm , Lazy Lady , Going Higher , Okaligo Egwu, Omalicha Nwa a lot of  them
    Hulk Admin : Paultwin. How did you come about that name?
    Paultwin : well , it's simple, My real name  is Paul And I have a twin brother, Peter, thats how I came about the stage name Paultwin
    Hulk Admin : Hmm, so you are a twin, Paul and Peter , like P square?
    Paultwin : yes, I am actually from the same state as P Square, people always mistake me as P square on social media
    Hulk Admin : hmm , that's intresting , so what do you answer on social media?
    Paultwin : well , my twitter handle is @paultwinokoye and my instagram handle is also @paultwinokoye , on Facebook it's Paultwin Okoye , it's pretty much Paultwin Okoye on all social media , I have to add the Okoye just to avoid any conflict of accounts and also to be easy to be found
    Hulk Admin : so you are Okoye too? just like the duos?
    Paultwin : yes. my surname is Okoye too
    Hulk Admin : what inspired the song Going Higher?
    Paultwin : well , I would say, uhmm, seeing were I am today, I've come a long way  and I am going higher day by day, I now get show contracts abroad
    Hulk Admin : speaking of contracts, are you currently signed to any record label?
    Paultwin : currently No , but initially I was with FMB and later worked with signature entertainment but I'm currently a free agent.
    Hulk Info : were do you see yourself two years from now?
    Paultwin : hmm , two years from now I would be signing a record deal of  millions of dollars with universal studios
    Hulk Admin : wow! , that's way up
    Paultwin : yes (laughs)
    Hulk Admin : Thank you for your time Mr Paul , we are looking forward to speaking with you again , when you will be with universal studios.
    Paultwin : thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment