Search hulkinfo

Tuesday 25 April 2017

Meet Lil Trap Johh, From Johannesburg

Let's meet the young rapper from Johannesburg, Lil Trap Johh, best known for his track "First Lady" ,which is currently making wave.
              Today we are going into the world of the young rapper, so relax and enjoy the interview.

DOWNLOAD FIRST LADY

                Hulk Admin: What is your stage name?

              Lil Trap Johh: Its Lil Trap Johh .

                 Hulk Admin: Why did you choose Lil Trap John as a stage name?

                 Lil Trap Johh: It's because the name defines me for who I am and what I do .

           Hulk Admin: How does it define you?

           Lil Trap Johh: There is phenomenal meaning behind the whole name.

           Hulk Admin: That's the question, what's the meaning behind the name?

           Lil Trap Johh: Firstly  Lil - laborious in life  (meaning its complicated to make it in life) ,Trap-traumatise rap ,Johh- Justice of hip hop .

              Hulk Admin: Hmm, that's nice, so what inspired you to be a rapper?

               Lil Trap Johh: I can say rap was  a passion  which  started with just singing  and in 2013 that's when I met up  with people  who were so into Rap ,but my self i was just a beat boxer to them till one day one of my friend asked me write a 16 bar rap to perform at his church ,even i ended up not going  but that verse i kept  on raping  it and people were into it and ever since i never stopped writing, The same  year  i started to look  for  producers to help me with beats ,that's  when i met with Oj beats a producer based in the US,  who  gave me  a chance to prove  self  in the music  game ,from there i was  on my journey  to the top, in 2014 that's when  i recorded  first  recorded   my own track and that's the same year ,  i collaborated with a Brazilian rapper known as Lam vertigo     and i can say the rest till now is history and  i look forward to be the  best  rapper in Africa and leave a mark in the music industry .

                Hulk Admin: Hmm That's pretty inspiring, who is your favorite African rapper?

             Lil Trap Johh: Its AKA .

             Hulk Admin: Who's your favorite international rapper and why?

              Lil Trap Johh: Birdman  and it's because I admire his  personality And his music .

               Hulk Admin: That's good, so were do you see yourself in the next two years?

               Lil Trap Johh: I see my self taking the music charts  by storm ,and  having   my own   record label.

            Hulk Admin: That's pretty high, I wish you luck, so which top artist would you like to work with if given the chance?

               Lil Trap Johh: It would be nasty c ,cause I like his uniqueness.

               Hulk Admin: Good choice, as an upcoming artist, what are your biggest challenges?

               Lil Trap Johh: Most challenges are getting permanent studios to work with  and good producers who will understand your type  of beats or music you trying to compose  at that particular time.

               Hulk Admin: Hmm, most upcoming artists would say finance, so finance is not a challenge for you?

               Lil Trap Johh: It is but I wouldn't say  its stopping me from making my own music cause  nowadays  studio are quite affordable and with  great quality.

               Hulk Admin: Oh, OK, do you work for any labels currently?

            Lil Trap Johh: Not quite I am an independent artist at the moment.

               Hulk Admin: Can you name the tracks you've produced or featured on?

               Lil Trap Johh: Lam vertigo ft Lil Trap Johh--6 hallow  ,Lil trap Johh- my Dreams , Lil Trap Johh ft Jzy Rythm --  zombie dance

              Hulk Admin: OK, now what's your advice to all the up and coming artists like yourself who might be reading this now?

              Lil Trap Johh: I would only say  don't let the judgement of haters get you down  and to always chase after your dreams  but don't give up cause it takes a lot to make it in life.

                  Hulk Admin: That's a strong word of encouragement,thank you for giving us your precious time, we look forward to speaking with you again.

READ MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment