Search hulkinfo

Saturday 22 April 2017

An Exclusive with K.Man-Kid, an upcoming South African Rapper

         Meet an upcoming artist from South Africa, he has been in the game for just a year plus but have made a lot of impact, let's hear from him.

            Hulk Admin: So K.man-kid, tell us, what's the reason behind the name?

             K Man-Kid: The reason I chose K.man-kid to be my stage is cause when I was in grade 4 they called me K.man so last year when I went into rapping I was using the Old nickname "K.man" after some weeks I researched to check if there is another K.man but unfortunately  I found an artist called K.man.A month later I decided to mix words and create a dope Stage name.then I chose to just add the word "Kid" which made the Stage name "K.man-kid"

          Hulk Admin: Hmm  ,interesting, so you began rapping in 2016?

           K Man-Kid: Yes

          Hulk Admin: How many tracks have you produced since then?

          K Man-Kid: About 30 plus the 15 I did this year

           Hulk Admin: 30 tracks, wow, that's a lot, what have been your biggest challenges since you started rapping?

            K Man-Kid: Fame, it's hard to make people download or stream your tracks.

           Hulk Admin: Hmm, Most artists would say finance is their biggest challenge, so you don't have any financial challenges?

           K Man-Kid: Yeah but not that much

          Hulk Admin: Do you currently work for any record label?

K Man-Kid: No

            Hulk Admin: Have you worked for any labels earlier?

            K Man-Kid: Yes some local record label called "Kay nation studios" from my hood owned by my cousin.

           Hulk Admin: Ok, K.man tell us, who is your favourite African rapper?

           K Man-Kid: Kid-tini...he's the one that inspired me.

           Hulk Admin: Interesting, most rappers go for AKA,now  who is your favourite international rapper and why?

              K Man-Kid: 21 savage.....He is too legit,He got the Sauce

              Hulk Admin: I feel you bro ,which record label would you love to work with if given the opportunity?

              K Man-Kid: I'd choose mabala noise because artists from there get chance to go places and feature more artist, for example Nasty c Featured French Montana.

              Hulk Admin: That's great, Do you want to shout out to anyone? Your producer or colleagues?

            K Man-Kid: Yea shout out my nigga ST and ma niggas @inkekane

            Hulk Admin: In case someone is reading this, how can you be contacted on instagram, twitter and email?

              K Man-Kid:
Facebook @K.man-kid_SA

Instagram @KmanSA

Twitter @K.man-kid

                Hulk Admin: What's your advice to other upcoming artists like yourself?

             K Man-Kid: Stay true to yourself
Dreams do come true
Pray and you will get rewarded.
Pay to get paid.

            Hulk Admin: Strong words there, thanks for giving us your precious time and good luck in your music career



Click here to read more

Are you an upcoming artist and want your voice to be heard? Contact Hulk Admin here

No comments:

Post a Comment